2. Name and address of the controllerController for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws and other provisions related to data protection is:
c/o Keel Treuhand
Tel.: +41 31 8684455
Fax.: +41 31 8684450
3. Collection of general data and information on the website of GIGACOMP AGThe website of GIGACOMP AG can be used without providing personal data. Our internet service provider collects a series of general data and information when our website is called. This general data and information are stored in the log files of the server. By using this general data and information, GIGACOMP AG do not draw any conclusions about the person concerned. Rather, this information is required in order to correctly deliver the contents of our website and to ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and the technology of our website.
4. NewsletterBy your explicit consent or by the voluntary communication of your e-mail address you allow us to send you newsletters. You may object to the use of your email address at any time in accordance with our privacy policies and conditions and unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. Each email contains a "sign out" link. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient. Additional voluntary information only serves to personalize the newsletter.
5. Collection of personal dataAs part of our business relationship, we process personal information that we receive directly from our customers. Sources for this are e.g. trade shows, personal appointments and e-mail inquiries. On the other hand, we process personal data that we have legitimately gained and are able to process from publicly available sources (such as trade and association registers, press, media, internet).
Customer contact information
As part of the business start-up phase and during the business relationship, in particular through personal, telephone or written contacts initiated by you or by one of our employees, further personal data is generated, e.g. information about contact channel, date, cause and outcome, (electronic) copies of correspondence and information about participation in direct marketing activities.
6. Routine deletion and blocking of personal dataThe controller shall process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage or as provided by theEuropean directives and regulations or any other legislator in laws or regulations.
If the purpose of the storage is omitted or if a storage period prescribed by the European directives and regulations or any other relevant legislature expires, the personal data will be blocked or deleted routinely and in accordance with legal regulations.
7. Rights of the person concernedIf you have questions about your personal data, you can always contact us in writing. You have the following rights after GDPR:
- The right to information
- The right to rectification
- The right to deletion
- The right to restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to contradict
- Right of appeal to the data protection supervisory authority
- Right to revoke a data protection consent